Medical Terminology for Healthcare Professionals
January 13, 2024
Online Zoom / MS Teams
The Canadian College of Healthcare and Pharmaceutics offers the Basics of Medical Terminology hands- on workshop. The program will introduce you to medical terms and terminology needed to understand concepts related to medical conditions and diagnostic procedures. The program introduces the concepts, knowledge and skills needed as a successful Health Office Professional.
The class will take place entirely online with a limited number of students. It is a 4-day instructor led workshop on Zoom or MS Teams. You must have a laptop with MS Office installed and a web browser available.
A certificate from the Canadian College of Healthcare and Pharmaceutics will be issued right after the completion of the program.
- Learn to spell, pronounce & define medical terms correctly
- Develop an understanding of terms & concepts related to diseases & disorders
- Overview of Word Structure: Suffixes & Prefixes
- Terms about the Body as a Whole
- Medical Terminology pertaining to the human body’s system